Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I temporarly relax my naturally curly hair?

I have VERY curly hair, and I wouldn't mind it so much, but when I try to straighten it with an iron, it looks very dry, even if I use smoothing gels and straightening shampoos. Is there any product I can use that will temporarly relax my curls? Even if it's a gradual thing? And please don't suggest chemical relaxers. I did that and a lot of my hair broke off, and now I have half curls and half stick straight hair! It's ruined my sr. year. Too bad too, because when it was all straightened that way, it looked fabulous! :)



How can I temporarly relax my naturally curly hair?

I'm thinking you should try a heat activated relaxing cream. All you do is put a small amount into your hands, rub them, then work it into towel-dried hair. It starts to work once you blowdry :] The kind I use is pantene.. I wouldnt normally recommend pantene because it tends to leave residue that makes hair dull, but that doesn't really happen if you put it in your hair while it's wet.



http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/products/...



I would also recommend getting a weekly treatment to repair your hair, or maybe a leave-in conditioner, whatever works best for you =]



How can I temporarly relax my naturally curly hair?

frizz ease is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan