Saturday, November 28, 2009

What should I do with my thick black curly hair?

I have thick black poofy curly hair! I don't know what to do with my hair! If I keep it long, it annoys me! So, I cut it short and layered so it would look thinner, but its still thick! I dont have time to straighten my hair every day and i dont want to damage my hair! I tried temporarily straightening ( it stayed for a couple of weeks)it but it didn't work that great!



I don't know what to do!



What should i do!?!



What should I do with my thick black curly hair?

i have the same hair just blonde. i made a huge mistake by getting it short! it just puffed out even more and looked horrible. just try anti-friz stuff and scrunch your hair. layers are great too.



What should I do with my thick black curly hair?

if it too thick join the black women in America get a chemical relaxer it will get your hair straight. don't be afraid to visit a African American salon, but if you can't get pass that stigma of a black salon try a place like Regis Salon tell them you want a relaxer.



you will probably have to get it done 2 a year so



if you go that route your willing to take make sure you condition your hair with moisturizing conditioners aften



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan