Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

Haha, yes I blacked out my face. Okay, so my hair is moderately curly and frizzy and sorta puffy. And I've been straightening my hair everyday, and it's such a drag. How do I make it less frizzy and less puffy?



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6tftsnr%26amp;...



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

Well if you've been straightening it everyday it has probably gotten dried out, therefore left natural it is still dried out. Just to start I would say get it trimmed to get off dead and split ends, then get a good shampoo and conditioner. My hair is just like yours and I use Matrix Curl Life shampoo and conditioner and it does wonders for curly hair. It doesn't weigh it down or cause it to be frizzier like the store bought stuff. Kind of pricy, but well worth it. Then try a smoothing milk or cream and leave it natural for awhile. Giving it a break from the hot iron will do a world of good. Your hair is actually really pretty, it just needs some rejuvenation!



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

HOLY COW ITS WEIRD AL!!!



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

u can use straightener



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

conditioner,conditioner,conditioner. also use moisture shampoo



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

try zero frizz u can get it at walmart for like 5 or 4 dollars it works great use it and than straighten ur hair



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

Biosilk or chi.



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

flaunt ur hair or go to the salon and ask the stylists



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

you could get a professionalst to do it



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

I think your hair looks beautiful in that picture just the way it is. Some people go through a lot of work to make their hair look that way, lol. But if it's not your thing, I understand. I straighten my hair often as well. Mine is not as pretty as yours, though. :)



They make products like frizz-ease and other things sold at salons to smooth out hair. The next time you go to a salon you can ask them for a product like that, or you can just get one at a grocery store. They also have shampoos to tame wild hair. I hope this helps.



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

straighten it and put on frizz-ease oil



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

thats like unmanageable is impossiable



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

ok 1st of all u have nice hair ,u can pull the curlly style hair off theres girls who have curller hair than you....Try some good mosse:: suave for curlly .... or get a light perm to strating perms last 6 months no matter how much u wash it wont come out



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

Find a shampoo %26amp; conditioner that is for moisture and/or curl. I use either Sun Silk (green bottle I think) or Bed Head Curls Rock (more expensive). Both work really well. After showering, use a hair serum, Zero Frizz, Frizzeaz, something like that. Then mousse it. It'll take some time to find what works for you, so don't spend alot of money on product until you find what works for you. Good luck.



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

Oooh, you have beautiful hair. I know a girl that goes to my school with a similar style, but she has a side bang and straightens that, and she's really pretty. :) But, good luck with your hair.



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

You should get a straightening shampoo and a moisturizing conditioner. Then straighten your hair and use a frizz eliminator like Silky Sexy Hair, by Sexy Hair.



If this doesn't work you might need to get a better straightener.



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

I know how you feel.



I also have very curly, frizzy and thick hair. I used to straighten it everyday which damaged the crap out of it and made it look 10 times worse. My advice to you is that you stop straightening it and do the following:



When you're done washing your hair, mix a little bit of conditioner and good gel and put it on your hair. This should get rid of the frizzyness and add definition to your curls. Re apply if needed and spray with hairspray if you'd like but i prefer not to since hairspray can get flaky sometimes. Remember not to put too much gel on at once since it can also flake up and really tangle your hair.



This advice is coming from some one with a lot of experience so i hope i helped! It took me 2 years to PERFECT my hair. Now i can say it's a 10/10!



Good Luck! %26lt;3



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

oh my god. that is my hair before i figured out what to do with it. dont worry, u can tame it =)



ok, get a shampoo and conditioner set for curly hair (i like garnier fructis). shampoo every other day, condition every day. leave the conditioner in for a minute before rinsing.



ONLY brush your hair while in the shower. if you brush it after, itll turn into a poofy mess



when your hair is damp, squeeze some mousse into your hands and squish it thru your hair. scrunch it up!



spray your hair with hairspray and scrunch a little more. let it air dry. should look pretty good =)



i recommend using suave hairspray and mousse- really cheap but works wicked good



good luck!



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

MAKE SURE YOUR CONDITIONER DOESN'T HAVE ALCOHOL.......



My sister's hair is poofy-er and she is so frustrated also.



She uses a product that is a curl enforcer spray, and it keeps her curls frizz free (if she doesnt excessivly touch it) for the whole day.



Also use John Frieda Hair Serum-- THE BEST



Good Luck!



luckynumba23 ;-)



How do I control my puffy, curly hair? [PIC]?

How to depoof Poofy hair %26amp; style



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/poofy...



Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/frizz...



Hairstyles for curly hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan