Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's the best way to style curly hair?

I have long curly hair and I like my hair but it can get so annoying sometimes. I try not to shampoo it too much and just condition it to keep it from drying out and getting more frizzy. I put frizzease cream it in usually and it works well but I'm sick of the look and it doesn't seem to dry the same way everytime. So does anyone know a quick and easy way to style my hair so it will look nice and full and not frizzy and hard to tame?



What's the best way to style curly hair?

Sunsilk De Frizz



What's the best way to style curly hair?

dont use the sunsilk (green) for frizz prone waves and curls, it has the oppisite affect on my hair, also you might find applying a light layer of oil to your hair works great.



What's the best way to style curly hair?

i hasve prolly the worst frizzy curly hair in the place i livoe.



but i straighten it everyday. it tkaes time but it looks good the i usually wear it down or my firend french braids it.



What's the best way to style curly hair?

straighten it with a CHI straightener.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan