Saturday, June 19, 2010

Changeing the style of my curly hair.?

I have really curly hair. most of my friends tell me the would die to have it. i like it but i want to change the style a bit. have you's got any ideas?



Changeing the style of my curly hair.?

i have really curly hair also. you could get some subtle highligts, leave in an olive oil mask (straight extra virgin cold pressed olive oil) for as long as you want to make it extra shiny, try a semi premanent dye or get layers to change your look.



most people go through a stage, or are still in a stage where they want somebody else's hair. but it is unrealistic to expect to get somebody else's hair and for it to still look good because of your facial shape, skin tone etc. it might not look as good.



have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan