Thursday, June 17, 2010

What will ido in my damaged long curly hair?

since i was in little girl, i have a long curly hair.. but during college, i got it straightened and it got damaged and brittle... now i always have ponytail due to unmanageable hair.. it really makes me uneasy everyday in my work...what will i do to this unmanageable hair?



What will ido in my damaged long curly hair?

relaxed or straightened? straightening your hair once wont kill it.



What will ido in my damaged long curly hair?

I have had long curly and unmanagable hair. What I did was went to a hairdresser and had an intenisive conditioning treatment where they restored the ends and the roots, which were very dry and were often frizzy. I had a haircut, which helped to curl up my hair much more nicely and I was told by the hairdresser not to blow dry it as it can cause the hair to become more brittle. I also take a healthy hair and nails vitamin called Biotin which is fairly cheap and available from most drug stores. Now much hair is rich and curly and very managable, and finally I can wear it out and many people comment on it!



Once a week, I apply a deep conditioner to my hair (fairly good quality) to help it become much more smooth and easy to control. I use a hair conditioner designed for curly hair which reduces the amount my hair "puffs out" when it is humid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan