Saturday, June 19, 2010

Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

i have long dark brown curly knotty and very kinky hair, i want to cut it all off what are some tips so i dont do this?



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

for one....love ur beautiful curls...use a cream on ur curls like Bed Head Curls Rock Amplifier...works awesome and for the knots....use Bed Head After Party... about 3 squirts and ur hair will comb out easy



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

Make the bottoms of your hair heavy to straighten out. Trust me if you cut it's all going to shrink to your head and you're going to have and afro. I repeat DO NOT shave off your hair.



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

buy a flat iron!



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

try conditioning it more. that will help wiith the knotting. you should be proud to have the natural curl as there are many girls who wish they could have that kind of hair as well.



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

use leave in conditioner to make it soft, or even garnier fructis is fine. and try straightening it. i have the same hair type, and it wont be straight all the time, but it will definitely be more manageable. if yu leave it open when in the natural, itll be annoying, so put it up in a cute hairstyle.



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

u could get ur hair japanesed straightemed. it could cost like 400 dollars but it's permanent.



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

well, first you have to appreciate your hair; realize that there are some kids out there with NO HAIR AT ALL! then, once you do that, you have to play around with it; figure out some hairstyles that WORK for your hair. That is the only way to find out what hair style looks best on YOU! if you need some help with hairstyles, you can google "easy hair styles for curly hair" - see what comes up.



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

I have the same hair I used to hate it, now i think I was lucky to have hair like that because I look different ,I'm not like the others that's whats make me so original



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

Don't cut your hair, no one is ever happy with what God gave them but a nice change evey now %26amp; then would be good too! go to a salon %26amp; buy a ceramic straightner, make sure you cut off all those split ends! My niece has thick red curly (Frizzy) hair she straightens it all the time. If you buy one from a salon it heats up faster and ask about the best products to protect from damage and your specific hair type.. Oh also she try's to stay away from moisture %26amp; some conditioners because they add to much moisture causing more curls. Once her hair has been straightened for the day it's easier to brush and less knots! Good Luck!



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

Have you considered Revlon's hair clips? They are hair extensions, you can have the luxury of pulling your hair back and clipping in a ponytail of any length, style and color (match your own color) and look polished and styled. You can get a straight pony tail, curly, long or short...



Great alternate to cutting it, which will look much like the little girl in "Interview with the Vampire" when she cut her hair....



Also, consider visiting a high end hairdresser to straighten it out via iron or relaxer...



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

i know how u feel. i cut my hair shoulder lenghth and in layers. if you want to have curly hair without the frizz, damp your hair and put lots of garnier fructise hard curl gel and hairspray. it keeps the frizz OFF. or you can just straighten it. WARNING straighting your hair everyday damages hair



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

1. If you do not care for the long hair, cut it. It's easier to function when you are comfortable with your body 閳?hair included.



2. Women look very elegant in nicely designed short cuts. Shop around for a good hair designer. Look at other women who have short dos that you like %26amp; ask them who they go to.



3. 'Wash and go' beats drain clogs, tangles %26amp; snarls.



Enjoy yourself and good luck!



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

Well, we could trade. I have straight straight straight (did I mention straight?) hair. Its all yours if you can figure out how to do a transfer. I could kill for truly curly long hair. I just got mine whacked off so its only about half way down my back now.



But its straight.



Good luck and Goddess Bless! I wish I had your problem!



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

dont!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a straightner or sumthing or get it pressed or get a relaxer there are soo many options just whatever u do dont cut ur hair!!!!



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

your hair would be perfect for dreadlocks. do it. its much easier to take care of you just wash it like every other day



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

i have frizzy poofy curly hair.. my aunt took me to a beauty salon and had them straighten my hair and layer it.. they will show you the easiest way to straighten it. layers look cute. good luck!



Help!! i hate my long curly hair!?

i have the exact same kind of hair as you...i don't know what race you are, but i am caucasian, and my hair looks like bi-racial hair. my hairdresser has a bi-racial daughter, and she suggested that i use some products from sally's (or any other beauty salon product store) that are really for african-american hair. it won't make your hair greasy either. for the little fuzzy baby hairs on the top of your hair (like near your part if you have one), you can use something with shea butter in it, it will soften your hair and moisturize your scalp. there is also a lock and twist gel to help make your curls smoother. if your scalp is itchy (from having super-thick hair), you can try something with tea tree oil in it. DON'T CUT IT ALL OFF! i did once, and it looked awful. if anything, just keep it trimmed up well to get rid of the split-ends, which for me, causes a lot of of the knots. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan