Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have very frizzy and dry curly hair, I want to straighten it without using an iron?

so yeah. I have asked this before, but let me rephrase it. I really would like to straighten my dry, frizzy, curly hair, without using an iron. I don't wanna use an iron because it takes to long to use in the morning for me. SO, is there any product/chemical that WILL NOT burn/fry/damage my hair?



I have very frizzy and dry curly hair, I want to straighten it without using an iron?

Go to a salon and ask for Japanese hair straightening or Thermal Reconditioning. This straightens the hair without damaging it



I have very frizzy and dry curly hair, I want to straighten it without using an iron?

You can pop in to your local stylist and ask a question, or just come in for a hair cut and ask for tips. One look that I think looks great is if you blow dry your hair and then using a two inch curling iron (or a smaller one for tighter curls) make ringlets. Then rub your fingers through your hair and you get loose waves. It takes about half an hour to do and looks great, keeping your hair looking curly, but not frizzy and yuck.



Here are some great shampoos to use if you want to keep your curly hair frizz-free and shining. I have really curly hair and really like sunsilk brand, especially the green line. I use all 3 of the green line products, and then once a week I use the pink mouse (it comes in a little tub). It is completely non-greasy and doesn't make your hair feel crunchy or greasy, but it keeps your curls non frizzy. If your hair is more wavy then curly, I'd use the blue line, but the same thing with the pink tub. These products are available at almost all drug stores. CVS, most major Markets, etc. Easy to buy, and about 5 dollars per bottle. If you need to get rid of frizz, I'd recommend it.



Also, don't cut your hair shorter, let it grow longer. The extra weight of your hair will weight it down. I've gone down that route and it just makes it poofy. However, most importantly, make sure you embrace your curly hair. There aren't enough of us out there!



I have very frizzy and dry curly hair, I want to straighten it without using an iron?

In short if you want it straight, no thier is no magic product that will work. If you want it straighter you can try some of the straighting products on the market but most are meant to be used w/ heat (flat iron or curling iron). This is my answer because you stated you did not want to do anything that may damage your hair so I would not suggest chemically straightening it, however if you do make sure you get it done professionally.



I have very frizzy and dry curly hair, I want to straighten it without using an iron?

well what i use a lot is this stuff called Straight Sexy Hair and it works great you just get out of the shower put some in your hand then apply it to your hair and its done!!!! if that doesn't work good luck on other stuff!



I have very frizzy and dry curly hair, I want to straighten it without using an iron?

So I feel your pain but there is a way!



Wash your hair and condition try (Aussie 3-minute miracle)



towel dry comb strait and put on a pony tail at the nape of your neck go down a bit and put another hair tie until you reach the bottom of your hair leave till dry work like a dream and you can even do it as you sleep!



it won't dry your hair out. Will make it stronger and give you what you want!



I have very frizzy and dry curly hair, I want to straighten it without using an iron?

The best is a product called Silk Drops from FX Special Effects. You can get it at Walgreens, CVS, and a bunch of other places. You'll love it!



I have very frizzy and dry curly hair, I want to straighten it without using an iron?

Could help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan