Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm half balck with long curly hair. would i look good with emo hair?

my hair is pretty long, its curly (but i can straighten it) its light brown, and i have side bangs. would it look good? what kind of stlye should i get? i can dye it. but i can't cut it too much. what do you think? thx :)



I'm half balck with long curly hair. would i look good with emo hair?

well, if you straighten it and want to keep straightening it to maintain a hairstyle that keeps you happy, i say go for it. its only hair, and it grows back if you cut it, and if you dye it, it'll come out eventually. if you really want emo hair, you should go for it.



good luck! :-)



I'm half balck with long curly hair. would i look good with emo hair?

Emo Hair? No. Just keep it real, and be yourself. Have a good morning.



I'm half balck with long curly hair. would i look good with emo hair?

It sounds pretty the way it is.



I wouldn't go for 'emo hair'.



Its too common, and you're better of just being yourself.



Cliche, I know.



I'm half balck with long curly hair. would i look good with emo hair?

NOBODY looks good with emo hair.....



I'm half balck with long curly hair. would i look good with emo hair?

ummm.i realy depnds.if you want to change your hair color its up to you.my friend[shes 1/2 white,1/2 vetimeese]has purple side bangs w/red streeks in the side and back of her head.



I'm half balck with long curly hair. would i look good with emo hair?

just be you "natural"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan