Thursday, June 17, 2010

Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

I like curly on me and I am getting my hair curled for ever. Yah me. Pick one answer.



Thanks yall



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

I've got curly hair and it rocks!!



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

I like curly hair because I have a big forehead, and big curly hairstyles helps to offset my forehead, taking the attention off of my head and onto my hair!



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

STRAIGHT all the way



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

straight or wavy



not curly.



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

I like straight hair and wavy hair. Depends on what day it is and what im in the mood for! lol :]



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

My hair is naturally curly but I wear it either way, but mostly straight. If you want curly go for it.



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

i would love to have straigh hair but unfourtunetly i have curly.really on cool winter days i would go for the curly if your hair is naturally straight...same with naturally curly hair.be carful getting it curled for a long time because it is very hard to deal with and most guys i think prefer wavy hair or straight hair.although i do love my natreully curly hair on occasions.it makes me different then most



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

wowww nooooo way



i bet u'll wanna change it later in life



just use a curling iron



it takes time but get a nice one



i like it straight



cuz it takes time and my hair never stays in place



if i curl it



my opinion changes everyday



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

both



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

I like natural curly hair.



Better straight I think.



If you want a perm, go for it.



Depends what looks best on you :)



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

i love straight and long and i like my bangs long i like this answer



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

I loved my hair when it was curly, but I hated the upkeep. I have naturally straight hair so I like it straight too. Curly for fun and straight for freedom.



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

I like curly or straight, they both bring me out, but I would overall probably choose straight because I can put it in more styles.



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

Curly. It frames the face and is versatile.



.



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

curly hair it just so pretty and most people who have or like curly hair have bubbly personalities (some people)



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

straight because it is easier to manage



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

nether. wavey is nice.



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

I have naturally curly blonde hair. Is in to my bra strap. I have spiral curls. I JUST used One 'N Only Curl remover today. It made it "straighter" but still very wavy, curly, just looser. SO..I would say BOTH. I did NOT want straight hair. Everyone comments on my hair. Straight haired girls love it. How much a perm these days?? GASP. So, this was perfect.



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

i like both, but my boyfriend likes it straight.



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

hmm, personally i like curly hair....even though i've got it naturally. I like the fact that you can straighten it whenever you like. The versatility is pretty sweet.



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

I vote curly because it's unique. Mine's curly, but it's completly natural and I LLLLOVE IIIIT



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

I have naturally curly hair and I love it..but i like straightening my hair too...so both!



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

well it depends on what kjind of features you have I mean if your dark and you have like thick hair I would say curly and maybe getting a hiar cut if it's long and straightening it. That's what I did and it's so cute and a lot easier.



I think if you have thin hair in general you should have it straight because if you make it curly it kind of looks like you have no hair. thick hair and curly=good:). thin and straight=good:).



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

I have curly hair! BUT I HATE IT! I wish my hair was straight...



Peace n' Luv



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

My hair is naturally curly. I like it better than having it straight for 2 reasons: 1. it takes a LONG time for me to straighten it, we're talking hours since I have so much hair. 2. every time i straighten it, it goes back to curly, due to the weather in my area.



Besides, I was born with it naturally curly so I feel as I should be grateful of what I have b/c I know that there are some people who don't have hair.



'Have fun with curly hair!



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

both



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

curly hair is so pretty to look at but i'd rather have straight hair. it's so much easier.



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

Curly, by far.



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

Straight! Personally, it goes better with my feautures.



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

CURLED



Girls Only! Do you like curly hair or straight?

I like both and wear both styles.



Question: How do you get your hair curled "forever"? Perm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan